Welcome to Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital in Wexford, PA
Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital, Inc. has been serving the community with quality veterinary care in this location since 1996. We have built a solid reputation on the personal attention you and your pet receive from our friendly, caring and experienced staff. Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital prides itself in maintaining an impeccably clean facility with state of the art equipment. This allows us to offer exceptional care for your pet. Click here to see a tour of our facility.
We are committed to providing quality preventative medicine, diagnostic and general surgery in an atmosphere that encourages communication with our clients and individual attention to their pets’ needs. (We know pets are family members!)
Our knowledgeable and cheerful staff provides a relaxed environment where you can feel comfortable and confident about the healthcare and general care of your pet while in our facility.
Clients and potential clients are encouraged to ask questions when they schedule an appointment. We always value suggestions as opportunities to provide better services.
In short, our primary objectives can be summarized in three words:
- Quality – we provide high quality acute Veterinary medical care to our patients when they are ill and we provide high quality preventative care on a routine basis to keep them well.
- Friendly – we provide the best value and quality of support services to our clients on a friendly, courteous and open communication basis.
- Clean – we provide a very clean environment for our patients, clients and staff. Cleanliness has always been a part of our daily routine.
Lyme Disease has Increased Dramatically
Lyme disease has dramatically increased in this geographic area over the last few years. Because of this increase, we now include a FREE Lyme disease screening with every heartworm test.
The American Heartworm Society now recommends yearly testing for Heartworm disease.
Call today to schedule a heartworm test and Lyme disease screening.
Schedule a cleaning for your pet
The service includes:
- Blow Drying
- Nail Clip
- Ear Cleaning
“Give us a Call”
New Puppy Or Kitten?
If you have acquired a new puppy or kitten recently give us a call. We can help you in a number of ways including the following:
- Spay Neuter
- Training and behavior advice
- Common household items and plants that can be harmful
Our friendly and helpful doctors and staff are available to help.